Wednesday, June 20, 2007

First mEeTinG qUesti0nS

**How does Values Education work to your advantage?


Values Education could be an advantage for me as an individual because values is very important. Without values you'll be acting rude and the people around you will no longer like you. Values Education teaches us to act what we ought to be. And our course values education now is not only teaching us the proper manner that we should act but also to know well ourselves. Because sometimes we are still getting confuse of who we are and what we like. We should not neglect this course (Values Education) or think that it is just a waste of time to attend because it will help us to be an excellent professional.


**After you have processed your first few experiences at MCL, in what way this help you achieve successful advantage in college?


Being on time would exercise my self discipline. So even its hard for me to wake up early, I would still do it so that I wouldn't missed anything. And having the zero basis, it's really hard to get a high grade or even the passing mark which is 60%. But it serves as a challenge to me, to aspire for the best and work hard in my studies. Therefore, If I will have self discipline and perseverance it is not impossible to achieve successful advantage in college.

No comments:

mY friEnDs..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

jUz A gLimPsE oF jEan..

*im Jeaneza "jean" Angeles Lualhati
*unica hIja
*born on d 2nd day of june, year 1990
*iM a sImpLe gUrL,w/ sImpLe LyfsTyLe
*im currently studying at Malayan Colleges Laguna
*im on my 1st year now, taking BS Accountancy
*i love GOD
*i love my family
*i love my frnds
*i love my 2 bestfrnd (Jewel&Gaius)
*i eAt a Lot!haha!
*i love ice cream&chocoL8s
*i am happy-go-lucky
*i love surfing d net
*i laugh a lot
*i love to meet new people and form special bonds of friendship with them.
* i likE bUyinG thinGs that is pink
* i love stuff that is "pink" *winks*
*outgoing wen im w/ my frndz
*i love LogIc!
*i am sInGLe,yet n0T AvaiLabLe! nYiKeS?
*i easily get hurt! maybe im just vulnerable when it comes to what i feel..
*u CaN mAdE mE LaUgh EasiLy aNd EasiLy t0 mAkE cRy..
*i sumtyms makE sudDen dEcisiOns thAt i rEgret in thE end
*i love watching scary movies
*i love sleeping!haha!
*i txt aLot.. 24/7?haha!
*i'm friendLy
*im super kuLit! :p
*i love pLaying pingpong&badminton
*im energetic.. i d0nt run out of energy.. esp. wen my day starts real good.. :)
*im taLkative.. esp. wen we're close..
*i can give good advices to friends but i can't give myself
*im the jealous type
*i hate those guys who use to smoke
*i hate being alone
*i get bored easily
*i hate wen sum1 wakes me up
*i hate doing household chores!
*im lazy..uhm,yah i Am..
*i hate guys having pierce
*i hatE gUys wHo uSe t0 sMokE..

*ym -
jean_thecolegiala02@yahoo.com.ph
smile_jean02@yahoo.com.ph
bubbles_jean02@yahoo.com.ph

*friEndstEr -
jean_thecolegiala02@yahoo.com.ph
smile_jean02@yahoo.com.ph
bubbles_jean02@yahoo.com.ph

*myspace-
bubbles_jean02@yahoo.com

*muLtipLy-
jean_thecolegiala02@yahoo.com.ph

*imeem-
jean_thecolegiala02@yahoo.com.ph

*blogger-
jean_thecolegiala02@yahoo.com.ph